White Magic and voodoo- Rituals and Spells
Voodoo and white magic without limits
The following Arabic story explains the freedom of the magic. One day a magician and his best student decided to go to the mountains to meditate and fast. During their journey the magician received news about his home being robbed and destroyed. Magician picked up a rock and made several quick movements with it pointing towards his home. He waited for while and then threw the rock in the direction of his home. He said: my enemies are punished, and he continued with his journey towards the mountain. The windows shattered, the broken glass cut the enemies to the flesh and they quickly fled the house. While they were leaving they were struck by lightning and left blind.
Later, the student had asked: how is it possible that spell worked so well since it was very simple, performed without particular rituals (spells) and how did the master came up with it so quickly. Look my friend, magician anwered: the spell is not the ritual (spell), comes form the movement of power. Only that is what it’s important. The visual ritual (spell) is only for the blind inside of you, for the one that does not see the power because of his doubts. You have to convince him with the rituals and spells, and when they are visible you become a believer. Only then, the magic has the full power of your being in order to happen. Then blind now can see. That’s why I was able to perform magic without any visible movements. But it didn’t happen until the blind my friend, wanted a successful magic. That’s why it was your power that got rid of the enemies. The ritual (spell), even though it was done quickly and unprepared was convincing because the seer inside of you. And what you see in the reality wasn’t the ritual (spell) but a movement of the power and space.
Now the student understood his boundaries. He left all the rituals (spells) he knew behind and started on a knew journey with his master. The master passed on all the rituals and spells, that once upon receiving mastery himself he could change and give up.
This story tells us that ritual is alone is sufficient until we believe that white magic comes within. But rituals are an important to create a link between space and the power of intention, as pointed out in the story, they deceive the blind inside us. That means rituals are to define the sense not the spell. That also explains the general believe that magic without ritual is helpless.
I often observe that magic concurrences didn’t come to effect because they were not attached to any rituals (spells) or rituals (spells) were performed half way or poorly. It certainly very clear that the ritual (spell) performer thought that he can skip an outer form of spell but that is precisely why he is plagued by his doubts.
The knowing of magic gives the magician the freedom to create spontaneous and effective spell free of his beliefs.
White magic, voodoo and structure of the ritual and spell.
The magic circle is a baseline for the magic acts. In this protected space from outside world you are able to concentrate your power on magic ceremonies. To establish a magic circle it is important to burn a candle and incense if possible. During the ceremony it is important for no one to either enter or leave the circle. But there is always an exception to the rule. At the beginning of each ritual (spell) you summon elements of fire, water, air and earth. You should find and use your own images that will represent four elements and write your representations into a magic journal.
Four magic elements and objects are often used in lots of magic methods but also in myths and stories. For example, famous round table of King Arthur where grail, chalice and sword Excalibur. In Tarot cards there is four symbols of minor arcana: swords, cups, wands and coins. In astrology the four signs are associated horoscope. The fire signs Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are associated with dynamic characteristics. Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are earth signs and people born in these signs are persistent and vivacious. Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are air signs representing analytical and quick thinkers. Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces part of the water signs, they are intuitive and sensitive.
- East- element: air, angel: Michael.
- South- element: fire, angel: Uriel.
- West- element: water, angel: Rafael.
- North- element: earth, angel: Gabriel.
You should use compass to determine an exact directions of Earths Magnetic poles or simply follow the sun. Turn to East where you start.
When choosing tools, pay attention to find ones that are most natural. They are more powerful. Also be lead by your intuition more then a exact instructions.
- Every ritual and spell has a beginning an end. Pay attention to consciously start and end them. That’s how you knowingly open and end spell, energy flows into the circle and doesn’t get lost.
- Every spell has a meaning. Define the intend of the spell before you start the ritual and spell. Say it out loud and show it by a gesture. Ritual and spell is a frame for a magic expression and it exhibits. It is important to show the magic gesture in the ritual and spell. For example: protective spell requires saying a protective word or making a protective action. The bounding spell is defined by wanted contact, you should use union or encircles.
- Define all the symbols that you will be using ahead and don’t change them. Symbols carry energy and convey the power but they are hard to replace or exchange.
- Give yourself enough time for every ritual (spell) and pay attention to the time you decided to spend on it, don’t prolong it. The power of the spell will not get stronger by lengthening of the ritual and spell.
- By repeating the critical moments of the ritual the spell gets stronger. Make any changes to the rituals (spells) if necessary so you love to repeat it. By repeating them some spells will get stronger (repetition will not move you ahead but will make it stronger), but also by experimenting you can widen your repertoire of active spells.