Mastery of the elements
White Magic and Voodoo
All magical systems and schools work with elements. In the west, we call them the "air, fire, water, earth and spirit". East speaks about tattwas (vayu, tejas, apas, prithvi and akasha). For centuries medicine was based on the teaching of the four elements. Nowadays the psychological teachings of Jung revert to four archetypes and four types of basic functions of human cognition and behaviour.
What exactly they are? Their names (air, water, fire and earth) describe them, but it is not enough to know their essence. We can see them all around us, feel their impact in our body and mind. But what we can sense is just a reflection of what they are in reality! So, if you want to understand them, you have to feel them within yourself. Our body is a temple where all elements reside and co-exist together in harmony. When this harmony is broken, human body is sick or dies.
Elements are not just something distant and theoretical. In love magic, we can use the knowledge of elements in the magic work. Magic ritual can be designed in a way, that it will support, what is missing. We can for example bring energy and support to the lack of passion (fire), fights and misunderstandings (air), financial issues (earth) or emotional problems (water).
Ritual of the five elements
- Begin in the east and ask the power of the air to come and to be the part of the circle. Ask also for the guidance and knowledge. Light the yellow candle and then turn to the south direction. Ask the power of fire to come and to be the part of the circle. Ask also for the guidance and knowledge. Light the red candle and then turn to the west direction. Ask the power of water to come and to be the part of the circle. Ask also for the guidance and knowledge. Focus as you light the blue candle, and then turn to the north direction. Ask the power of the earth to come and to be the part of the circle. Ask also for the guidance and knowledge. Light the green candle and then turn again to the east.
- Facing the east direction, feel a gentle breeze coming toward you. Feel it on your face. Then move your attention inside of your body and concentrate on your breathing. The air coming through your nose into your lungs is directly connected with your being. Watch your body inhale and exhale. Concentrate on feelings, which arise within this process, how the air element feels like, what emotions are coming, what kind of thoughts...
- Turn to the south and face the fire, which comes as a heat… imagine that you are sitting in front of a fireplace. Feel the heat on your face. Then concentrate on your fire inside. Experience the impulses in your brain creating your thinking, then pay attention to you heartbeat. Concentrate on feelings, which arise within this process, how the fire element feels like, what emotions are coming, what kind of thoughts...
- Turn to the west and face the water. Feel it on your body, it is flowing slowly, reaching your feet, touching it. Then concentrate on water inside of you. There is plenty of water in your body- experience water in your mouth, in your stomach... whole abdomen is full of water. Concentrate on feelings, which arise within this process, how the water element feels like, what emotions are coming, what kind of thoughts...
- Turn to the north and face the earth. It is below you, experience its gravity. Imagine that your feet are in the soil. Feel its heaviness. Then turn your attention to the earth inside of your body. Feel the heaviness of your bones, of your flesh. Experience this feeling as much as possible.Concentrate on feelings, which arise within this process, how the earth element feels like, what emotions are coming, what kind of thoughts...
- Turn to the east again and stand up. Now experience Spirit! Spirit is above four elements. The power of spirit is so strong that it works against the gravity and erects the body toward the sky. It connects all four elements and creates your human body, miraculous and sacred temple of God. Be aware, that one day this spirit will leave the body and this body will be destroyed. Harmony of four elements without spirit will collapse. And then, every element will return to the Source. Experience it, experience this spirit, sparkle of God, immortal life force inside of you, which is you!
- In order to finish your ritual and elements meditation you have to close the circle, by putting out the candles from the east to the north. Express your gratitude toward every direction and the forces which participated on your ritual. After finishing of the ritual, stay silent and write down your impressions.
More information for the work with elements
- Earth- Gnomes. The master spirit or highest intelligence is Buriel.
- Water- Undines.The master spirit or highest intelligence is Hydriel.
- Air- Sylphs.The master spirit or highest intelligence is Coradiel.
- Fire- Salamanders.The master spirit or highest intelligence is Adiel.
- Earth- LAM
- Water- VAM
- Air- PAM
- Fire- RAM
- Spirit- HAM
Ask for a basic free analysis and start right now to improve your life, relationships and self-knowledge!
Do you have a relaitonship problem and you don't know what to do? Are you confronted with something, what can be called supernatural? Something like a curse or demons? Do you want to glimpse into the possible future, or do you need answers for your questions? We work magically on the problem until the job is done. We keep contact with our clients until the problem is solved.
Find balance, peace and new impulse in our magic office. Find the answers to your questions with us. Our individual counselling will help you to take the right decision.